Put members resources here as links...
Terms and conditions for website usage
The term 'Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority' or 'SASRA' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Kenya.
One of the main objectives of our websites is to provide visitors with information on our properties. We support the individual's right to online privacy and subscribe to the following privacy statement.
What kind of information do we gather?
- Personally identifiable information is provided by you when making an enquiry - this includes all of the information on our enquiry forms and all subsequent e-mail and other correspondence between you and us. This personally identifiable information is gathered only with your knowledge, active permission and participation.
- From time to time we sponsor contests and surveys in which your participation requires the provision of both identifiable and anonymous information.
- Anonymous click stream data is gathered from our servers when you visit our sites - this includes IP address details. We may track your visit to our site by giving you a "cookie" on certain pages.
What do we use this information for and with whom do we share it?
- Information provided by you during the enquiry, reservation and confirmation process is essentially used to contact you and make meeting arrangements.
- Internal contacts data base: Your contact details may be used by our company to update you on information that we believe will be of interest to you personally. This information is sent to you by your primary contact within the company, usually your consultant, on an ad hoc but fully authorised basis only or by newsletter which you can unsubscribe yourself from.
- Testimonials and references: In cases where we receive feedback from a client that we believe would be of value to our visitors, we use anonymous quotes in testimonials only once permission has been obtained from the client. Many of our relationships with clients are personal and result in a willingness on their part to provide future references to prospective clients. We provide the contact details of these referees on a one-to-one basis with prospective clients and with the express permission of these referees only.
- Anonymous clickstream data is used to help us track user trends and patterns on our websites in efforts to improve the experience of visitors to these sites. We also use this anonymous data for compiling statistical reports that we may share with third parties. Some of this information is derived by means of "cookies" (small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer - you may edit your browser options if you wish to block cookies).
What else should you know about your online privacy and us?
- All information gathered via our website is the property of "SASRA."
- This information is never sold or wilfully distributed to third parties thus preventing personally identifiable information from being used in unauthorized mailings and other solicitations.
- All employees are bound by this privacy statement - this agreement is in place to protect the company, its public officers, employees and clients.
- From time to time third parties are contracted for the provision of services to us (e.g. market research) whereby client information is made available to them - this information is protected by appropriate confidentiality agreements and used solely for the purposes of completing specific projects.
- Links - this site contains external links to other websites that may gather personally identifiable information from you and may have privacy policies that differ materially from our own. We recommend that you review these separate privacy statements.
How do you have your personal information updated or deleted?
At present we do not provide any automated means for you to update or delete information that you have supplied to us. Any request for these modifications will be honored by us.
In addition to the above, we undertake not to willfully disclose any personal information in our records except to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against any party who may be causing interference with our rights or properties or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
Any material changes in the way that we use your personal information will be updated to this page.
All correspondence should be addressed to;
The Chief Executive Officer,
The Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority (SASRA)
P.O. Box 25089-00100,
Other contacts are:
Tel: +254 (20) 2935101
Facebook Page: Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority
Linkedin: SASRA (KE)
UAP Old Mutual Tower, 18th & 19th Floor,
Upper Hill Road, Upper Hill.