The Authority derives its powers to regulate the deposit taking Sacco Societies in Kenya from the Sacco Societies Act 2008 and the Regulations issued there under.
General Notice on non-remittance of dues to SACCOs
SASRA has issued a general notice on non-remittance of dues to SACCOs.
To view or download this notice, please go to the Circulas and Notices sub-menu under Resources. Or click here.
INTERNSHIP AND INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT OPPORTUNITIES
SASRA wishes to invite applications from suitable candidates to fill in internship and industrial attachment positions in its various departments as listed below.
- Human Resources and Administration (Two positions: Two Industrial Attachees)
- Office of Corporation Secretary and Legal Affairs Department (One Position: One Intern)
- Finance and Planning Department (One Position: One Intern)
- Corporate Communications Department (One Position: One Intern)
- Procurement Department (One Position: One Intern)
- Audit and Risk Department (One Position: One Intern)
- Sacco Supervision Department (Two Positions- One Intern, One Industrial Attachee)
- Research and Policy Department (Two Positions- Two Interns)
- Information Communication Technology Department (Two Positions: Two Interns)
Go to the Job Vacancies section under Resources and download the necessary responsibilities and requirements for the position you are interested in.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications clearly indicating the position they are applying for, a detailed resume and a letter from the training institution for applicants applying for industrial attachment. SASRA is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The Authority shall only contact the shortlisted applicants for interviews.
SASRA DOES NOT REQUIRE APPLICANTS TO UNDERGO ANY MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS OR PAY ANY FEES DURING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Applications through the online portal to reach us not later than 4th September, 2019.
The online portal can be accessed here.